Every Windows version Affected:
List of All Critical Vulnerabilities
- MS16-009: A cumulative security update for Internet Explorer 9 through 11. The update patches 13 security issues, including remote-code-execution (RCE) and information disclosure bugs.
- MS16-011: Another cumulative update for the Microsoft's newest Edge browser in Windows 10 patches 6 security issues, 4 of which are remote code execution vulnerabilities.
- MS16-012: An update addresses two remote-code-execution flaws in Windows PDF Library and Reader for Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Server 2012. Flaws could allow attackers to run malicious code on an affected system by tricking users into opening a specially-crafted PDF file.
- MS16-015: An update patches 6 memory-corruption vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office, each of which could allow a remote attacker to run arbitrary code by tricking a user into opening a specially-crafted Office file.
- MS16-022: A security update resolves more than two dozen vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player on all supported versions of Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows RT 8.1.
Windows 10 Update History Page Goes Live Today
"We're committed to our customers and strive to incorporate their feedback, both in how we deliver Windows as a service and the info we provide about Windows 10," the company notes."In response to this feedback, we are providing more details about the Windows 10 updates we deliver through Windows Update. You'll see a summary of important product developments included in each update, with links to more details."
Please Subscribe our Youtube channel::
Please Like our facebook page::
Follow us on Twitter::