TP Link Archer C5 Router Specifications
- 2 External detachable antenna
- 1 Gigabit WAN port
- 4 Gigabit LAN ports
- 2 USB ports for external devices
TP Link Archer C5 package contents
- AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5
- 2 detachable antennas
- Power supply unit
- Resource CD
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
TP Link Archer C5 Default passwords and settings
TP Link Archer C5 Default SSID settings
Scanning the TP Link Archer C5 for WPS vulnerabilities
- Part 1 of the pin is 5 digits = 10^4 (= 10.000) brute force attempts needed to retrieve this segment.
- Part 2 of the PIN is 3 digits = 10^3 (1.000) brute force attempts needed to retrieve this segment.
- Part 3 of the PIN is 1 digit which is a calculated checksum.
Brute forcing the Archer C5 WPS PIN with reaver
TP Link Archer C5 Pixie dust attack
Reversing the default WPS PIN
Defending against attackers exploiting WPS vulnerabilities
TP Link Archer C5 Backdoors and Vulnerabilities
CVE-2015-3035: Directory traversal vulnerability
- TP-LINK Archer C5 (1.2) with firmware before 150317
- C7 (2.0) with firmware before 150304
- C8 (1.0) with firmware before 150316
- Archer C9 (1.0)
- TL-WDR3500 (1.0)
- TL-WDR3600 (1.0)
- TL-WDR4300 (1.0) with firmware before 150302
- TL-WR740N (5.0)
- TL-WR741ND (5.0) with firmware before 150312
- TL-WR841N (9.0)
- TL-WR841N (10.0)
- TL-WR841ND (9.0)
- TL-WR841ND (10.0) with firmware before 150310.
CVE-2015-3036: Stack-based buffer overflow in the KCodes NetUSB module
How to avoid vulnerability exploits on your router
- Fixed the security bug caused by overflowing of Kcodes buffer.
- Fixed the bug that you can access FTP Server from WAN port without password.